Kidman Park Primary is a warm and friendly community school of 400 students including a unit for students with severe, multiple disabilities. Collaboratively we strive to create a positive learning environment inclusive of all learners thus catering for a wide range of abilities and interests.
Due to high enrolments the school has a Priority Enrolment Area (located within the boundaries of Grange Rd Findon Rd, the River Torrens and Tapleys Hill Rd). Enrolments are now stable due to a ceiling being placed on the size of the school.
Kidman Park Primary School's student population draws from a diverse cultural background with a large Greek and Italian component (second and third generation), Asian and European.
- Over 25 different languages spoken at home
- 2.5% of students identify as ATSI
- School Card holders constitutes approximately 26% of the school population
- 13.8% of students have been identified in having a disability across the school with a large number also identified with learning difficulties
- Students travel from 62 suburbs to attend the school, with some students travelling over 20km each way to attend school