The school comprises the following buildings -
• One double storey brick building (constructed 1967)
Located on the ground floor there is an Administration Area including Staffroom, Japanese Room, computer room and the Unit for Students with Severe Multiple Disabilities, with a lift at the end of the building. Upstairs are 6 classrooms (Primary Years), general work area, meeting room and the Rainbow Room (mainstream student support).
Attached to the main building is a large work area and kitchen used by both the Learning Centre and OSHC, an art room, covered verandas, canteen and sports store.
• Southern Unit, large 1979 constructed red brick open plan unit.
The unit has now been divided into a variety of individual work areas. This includes 6 classrooms (Early Years), computer room, 2 wet areas, offices, storage areas, a kitchen and small work areas. The buildings has a number of verandas
• 2 Transportable Buildings (refurbished through BER funding)
These large teaching areas house the Middle Years classes and a room for our Conductive Education pre school programs
• Multipurpose hall includes storage for sports equipment, stage, kitchen and disabled toilet.
• Library with technology room
• The school has outstanding grounds (generally recognised as the best in the area) that include a variety of play areas, relaxation areas, shade and learning areas. This includes a wheelchair accessible Liberty Swing
• All classrooms have Promethean Interactive Whiteboards
• We have two computer rooms each with 30 computers. The Resource Centre includes 16 computers for student use and every classroom contains at least one curriculum computer. A number of computer work spaces are also located around the school
• All teaching areas are air-conditioned.
• The school has a large and diverse supply of resources to support all teaching areas. This includes access to Clickview for multimedia resources. Current priorities focus around resourcing Maths, Science and English curriculum areas.