- We respect and care for ourselves, others, our community and our world.
- We are responsible for what we say, what we mean and what we do.
- We achieve our personal best for ourselves, for others and for the future.
- At Kidman Park Primary School our purpose is to engage every student so that they achieve at the highest possible level of their learning and wellbeing, through quality care and teaching.
- Our vision is to provide a safe and meaningful learning environment where we embrace new initiatives and methodologies that enable everyone to achieve their full potential.
ASPIRE and SOAR